Hey BFFs

SUP...I created this blog with my parents and I can't wait for you to experience my Virtual Playground. All the sites and links that I play on each and everyday are right here for you. One stop Playground. Tell all your BFFs. You can communicate with me by leaving me comments here on my Virtual Playground Blog and sending me pictures at bree@dekoposh.com.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

easter eggs


bree here...My mommy just found a great idea in the Better Homes & Gardens Magazine. Easter eggs with Rice Crispy treats inside. Yummy!! I can't wait for Easter. Check them out.


G2G...Bree

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Bree, those eggs look really good. Save me some for Easter. Love Vavah

Anonymous said...

Hey Bree,

Those eggs look really good. If your mom makes them on Easter I'll eat them all.

Guess Who

Build a Purse

Ideas for your Build a Purse

Girls Love Monster Jam Not Just Boys

Memory Game